PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Welcome to https://www.njcasinoapps.com/ (the “Site”).
Before accessing the Site, the user (hereinafter referred to as “you”) should familiarize themselves with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), which govern and outline the for using the Site.
The Site is operated by Catena Operations Limited (“we” or “us” or “our”), a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Malta with company number C62481 and having its registered office at Quantum Place, Triq ix-Xatt Ta’ Xbiex, Gzira GZR 1052, Malta.
We recommend that you download (by selecting “Save as PDF” when printing) or print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- Acceptance of Terms: You Accept These Terms by Using the Site
By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or information available on or through the Site (collectively, the “Work“), you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be legally bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you should not continue to use the Site.
You further certify that:
- You are 21 years old or older;
- You are not on any gaming/gambling/betting exclusion list, and you are not or have not requested to be self-excluded with any gaming/gambling/betting business or authority;
- You have all the necessary rights, power, and authority to enter into these Terms and access betting or gambling-related content in your local jurisdiction.
Your use of the Site or any Content (as defined in Section 7 below) available on the Site signifies your full acceptance and agreement to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms or if you are under 21 years old, you are not permitted to use the Site or Content and must exit immediately.
Additionally, you are responsible for ensuring that all individuals the Site or Content through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and they must comply with them.
- Modification, Suspension, or Withdrawal of Content and Site
We reserve the right to periodically update and modify the Site and/or Content to comply with changes in applicable laws and regulations, meet the evolving needs of our users, align with our business priorities, and implement necessary technical adjustments and improvements.
We do not guarantee that the Site or any Content will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Content and/or Site for business and operational reasons.
We will make reasonable efforts to try to provide you with notice of any suspension or withdrawal, unless the situation is urgent or constitutes an emergency.
- Geographical Limitation: New Jersey Users Only
The Site and Content are intended for use by individuals residing in the U.S. state of New Jersey. We do not represent that the Content available on or through the Site is suitable for use or accessible in other locations.
- License to Use the Site
Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free license to access and use the Site solely for entertainment and informational purposes. You are responsible, at your sole expense, for procuring, operating, and maintaining the necessary hardware, software, and other items to enable your use of the Site. Copying or distributing the Site or the Content is expressly prohibited.
- Third-Party Links, Products, and Services
Third-party links, products, and services may be available in connection with the Content or Site. Our site may contain links to other sites, products or services provided by third parties. These links are for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites or the information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those third-party products and/or services. If you choose to use a third-party product and/or service, it is your sole responsibility to thoroughly review, understand and accept the terms and conditions associated with its use. We expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability for your use of any third-party product or service.
- General Restrictions on Use
In using the Site and/or Content, you agree to abide by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices and guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. Your use of the Site and/or Content is limited to non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, and limited personal purposes, including entertainment, personal research, or information gathering. You may not use the Site or Content for any other purposes.
- Prohibited Actions Relating to Site and Content
YOU WILL NOT (AND WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO):
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or Content for any purpose, including commercial or business purposes.
- Redistribute any of the Content or in any way modify any materials, documents, or graphics on the Site.
- Access the Site or any Content by any means other than through the interface provided by us or use your access to the Site as a means of remote loading or as a door to another home page, whether within or beyond the Site.
- Gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance, functionality, or security of the Site, the Content, or our networks and computer systems.
- Access the Site or any Content through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including the use of scripts or web crawlers, data mining, scraping, robots, spiders, or any other data gathering or extraction tools), except to the extent the Site is indexed by general purpose, consumer-accessible search engines.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person.
- Deceive or mislead us (or other persons or users) in an attempt to obtain any personally identifiable information, including names, email addresses, passwords, or other information, for any purpose, including commercial or business purposes.
- Improperly use our Site or Content, or submit false reports of abuse and misconduct.
- Threaten, intimidate or harass any of our employees, agents or other users of the Site and Content.
- In any way imply that we endorse you or your products or services or have any affiliation with you, or misrepresent your relationship with us or present false information about us.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, or other signifier owned by us in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of materials.
- Advertise products or services not intended by us.
- Establish a link to the Site on any other website.
- Sell or transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person.
- Additional Terms for Certain Features and Content
Certain features and Content made available through the Site may be subject to additional restrictions, including features provided in connection with third-party vendors. It is your responsibility to review these additional terms when you first access those features or Content.
- Content on the Site and Intellectual Property
- Warranties and Liability
We do not offer or sell any services or products through the Site. We accept no responsibility and make no representations about the suitability of any Content made available on or through the Site for any purpose nor about its legitimacy, legality, validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness, or likelihood. The Content and Site are only provided for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Content and Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions. Occasionally there may be information on the Site that contains errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct, change or update such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
- No Reliance on the Site and Content; Risks You Assume. YOU AGREE THAT WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTION OR DECISION MADE IN RELIANCE ON OR IN RELATION TO THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, PROMISES, OR ASSURANCES REGARDING THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT. YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND FOR ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR DECISION YOU MAKE IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, SITE OR IN REFERENCE TO IT. ALL CONTENT IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING ON THE SITE SOLICITS AN OFFER TO GAMBLE NOR IS A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT THAT YOU GAMBLE. NOTHING ON THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT CONSIDER ANYTHING ON THE SITE TO BE, AN INDIVIDUALIZED BETTING RECOMMENDATION OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. WE DO NOT GIVE INDIVIDUALIZED BETTING RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED BY THESE OR OTHER RISKS.
- Various Risks You Assume in Using the Site and Content. There are many market, currency, economic, political, business, technological, and other risks that are beyond our control. The Content may not meet your specific needs or requirements. Some Content may come from third parties. We believe that these third parties are reliable, but we are not responsible for any third-party information. We make reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date Content, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Content even if we are aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate. We may change any portion of the Content at any time without notice to you. To provide the Content, we have relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information available from public sources or provided to us. We have not verified any information provided in connection with the Content, which may be based, in whole or in part, on projections or forecasts of future events. A forecast is by nature speculative and contains assumptions that may prove to be wrong. Actual results may, and frequently do, differ from those projected or forecast and such differences may be material.
- Disclaimers and Warranties. We expressly disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any express or implied warranties by statute, common law, or otherwise that the: (i) Site or Content provided or displayed on the Site will meet your requirements; (ii) Site or Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from error; and (iii) defects or flaws in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Content will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us (whether through the Site or otherwise) shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Content may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may require changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We do not guarantee that any information sent to the Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to us via the Site or the internet in general, including, personal information such as your name or address. We assume no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, viruses, theft, destruction, or alteration of, or unauthorized access to any communication; and (b) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on the Site, including any injury or damage to you or to any person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from the use of the Site or Content.
- No Conditions, Warranties, or Other Terms. (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, or conformance with description) apply to the Site or Content, except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these Terms. THE SITE, CONTENT, AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN, AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.”
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), LOSSES, CLAIMS, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEN, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE GENERALLY, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION OFFERED, SOLD, OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you understand and acknowledge that we shall not be liable to you for:
- Any third party content advertised on or linked to the Site;
- Any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses which may be incurred by you arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site or the Content, including any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of data suffered by you;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of: (i) any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, likelihood, or existence of any information or materials made available through the Site or Content, including any advertising; (ii) any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Site or Content; (iii) any changes that we may make to the Site or Content, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Site (or any features within the Site); (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, unauthorized access to, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of Site or Content; (v) the use of any services obtained on or through the Site; or (v) any other matter relating to the Site or Content; or
- Any delays or other non-performance caused by telecommunications, utility, failures, or equipment failures, non-performance of our vendors or suppliers, or any other event over which we have no reasonable control.
The limitations on our liability to you in this Section 8 shall apply whether or not we have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, CONTENT, OR THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND CONTENT.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, our officers, directors, members, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, clients and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Site and Content; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third-party rights, including intellectual property or privacy rights; or (iv) the use of the Site by any person using your internet account.
- Dispute. Any dispute arising out of these Terms, their subject-matter, their formation, and the use of the Site or Content is governed by the laws of Malta, and you agree that the public courts of Malta will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Do Not Rely on the Site or Content
The Content is provided for general information and entertainment only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the Site or Content. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the Content, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete, or up to date. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding all or any part of the Content either provided by us, our affiliates or other third parties and all representations, warranties, terms and conditions whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without limiting anything else, we make no representation that the Site, Content, or other materials available on, in, or through the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the U.S. state of New Jersey, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from outside the U.S. state of New Jersey do so on their own will and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND WILL BE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS.
- Additional Policies which also Apply to Your Use of the Site and Content