How To Download The App For Android & iPhone
The Best Online Games Available At William Hill Casino
An Exclusive William Hill Welcome Bonus
Another great international online gambling brand has successfully expanded to the US, as now the William Hill Casino app is in New Jersey.
William Hill brings a great lineup of games and a plethora of features to its high-quality app for players to take advantage of anywhere in the Garden State.
This app is available for both Android and iPhone or iPad users and players have been putting it to good use, with much of the traffic coming in on mobile devices compared to desktops.
William Hill ensures that the online casino experience is the same on the go as it is if you’re tethered to your home computer.
Knowing the ins and outs of the William Hill Online Casino app, which is also integrated with its online sportsbook, is a great way to know what you’re getting into before you sign up.
We break down the app and how it could benefit you below.
William Hill Casino Bonus
Can You Play William Hill Casino On iPhone?
Yes, the William Hill iOS app allows you to play its online casino games on your iPhone, iPad, or any other mobile Apple product. You can download the app or play it on your device’s web browser.
Any slot and table game you play through the app will look just as good, if not better than you’ve seen on your desktop. The games are optimized for mobile play and especially for the iPhone.
In addition, the William Hill Sportsbook app is integrated into the casino app, giving you a one-stop-shop to play online casino games and bet on sports. Both can be done under the same credentials you create when you sign up.
Is William Hill Casino Mobile App Stable?
Yes, the William Hill Casino mobile app is stable.
Whether you’re using the app on an Android or Apple device, you can expect the William Hill casino app to have strong stability and be secure, as more move toward using their mobile devices for online gambling.
If you do run into any issues, you can contact William Hill customer service seven days a week via live chat, text message, email, and phone.
How To Download William Hill Casino App For iPhone
Downloading and installing the William Hill iOS app is a cinch through the App Store. Just follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for William Hill Casino through this link to ensure you get the best welcome bonus available.
- Navigate to the site on your iOS mobile device. At the top of the page, you will see a button labeled “Download iOS”.
- Click on this button and you will be taken straight to the App Store where you can download and install the William Hill app.
After signing up, you can also go straight to the App Store and search “William Hill Casino” to download the app.
Can You Play William Hill Casino On Android?
Yes, the William Hill Android app is available for those who have Android devices such as smartphones and tablets. The games are optimized to play flawlessly on the app.
You can download the app or play it on your device’s web browser.
How To Download William Hill Casino App For Android
The Google Play Store has recently released the prohibition on gambling apps in the store, but William Hill has yet to fully migrate there. When it does soon, you’ll be able to search the Play Store for William Hill Casino and download it from there.
For now, follow the steps below using the William Hill Android app .apk file directly from the online casino website, which is an easy one-time process that gives you full access upon installation.
Use these steps to sideload the William Hill Android app on your mobile device:
- Sign up for William Hill through us to claim all relevant bonuses, then navigate to the site on your Android device.
- You will be prompted to install the Android app by the site, or you’ll need to navigate to its Help section to find the “Download For Android” or a similar button. Tap this and it will start downloading the William Hill Android .apk app to your device.
- When the download is completed, tap the notification and it will launch the .apk installation file. It may prompt you to temporarily allow app installations from unknown sources. Allow this change and the app will finish installing.
- You will then see the William Hill Android app icon on your home screen, which will check for updates each time you launch it and allow you to easily update when necessary.
What We Like About William Hill Casino App
There’s a lot to like about the William Hill app, whether you’re using it on an Android or iOS device. Here are some of the top reasons why we enjoy using the program:
- Games load fast on the app, optimized for mobile play
- No loss in major game entries moving from desktop to mobile
- Having full access to your account on mobile, including funding your account and triggering withdrawals
- No major crashes or glitches seen while playing
What We Don’t Like About William Hill Casino App
We couldn’t find anything major to complain about this app upon using it, but here are some potential issues:
- Sporadic geolocation issues with being in the state but not being identified as such
- The app can be buggy at times with crashes in the middle of games
- Sounds within the game may not load up initially at times
- Casino Player Loyalty Program
Best Games On William Hill Casino App
William Hill ensures they have the most popular games in the state in its library, with many of its offerings from NetEnt.
Here are some favorites we think will be fun for you to experience after signing up:
Go on a conquest with Gonzo the Conquistador in the search for good fortune at Gonzo’s Quest! It’s not that hard to find it thanks to a great RTP (return-to-player) percentage of 96% and a max payout of $300,000.
Some of the ways it pays out big to its players are thanks to its Avalanche feature. Since the symbols fall onto the reels instead of spinning, when you make a match, those symbols are removed and replaced with new falling symbols.
This continues to happen on the same spin until you no longer match. You can really rack up the wins this way!
Ozzy Osbourne Video Slots
The “Prince Of Darkness” is immortalized in slot form that has multiple ways to make you feel like a rock star! The basic way to play the slot is entertaining enough with hard guitar riffs and bonus modes like Re-Spin mode and Symbol Charge-up.
The advanced way to pad your payout is by using the Bonus Bet. That gives you a higher multiplier in certain modes, especially the Free Spins mode, which rewards you with up to 7x your total win and even more free spins to give you a chance at up to $250,000!
Mercy Of The Gods
Most online casino players pay closer attention when they come across progressive jackpot slots. That’s just the beginning of the reasons why you should notice Mercy Of The Gods, although having a chance at a six-figure jackpot on every spin is a great reason to take notice!
While Mercy is considered a high-volatility slot, don’t let it deter you from playing a slot with a sparkling 96.64% RTP and a max payout of $350,000. It’s a very entertaining slot with lots of action on the reels, and three jackpots available at all times.
Two fixed: Minor and Major, and one progressive Mega jackpot. Depending on your wager, Minor can get up to $2,000 while Major reaches up to $10,000.
Cashiering On William Hill Casino App On Mobile
Because of its long experience in the online gambling market, William Hill concentrated on having many deposit and withdrawal choices for its members.
All of these have a minimum of $20 to deposit and usually credit immediately. Withdrawals also have a minimum of $20 and can take up to 72 hours to process depending on the method you use.
Here are the secure deposit methods you can use via the William Hill Casino App:
- Online Bank Transfer
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover Debit Or Credit Card
- William Hill Play + Prepaid Card
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover Prepaid Cards
- VIP Preferred ACH/eCheck Payment
- Cash At William Hill Retail Casino Cage
- PayNearMe Cash Deposits at 7-Eleven
If you prefer using a singular method for deposits and withdrawals, you will be happy to know that many of the same deposit methods are found here, including dealing with cash.
Here are William Hill’s withdrawal methods, including estimated processing times:
- Online Banking via PayWithMyBank (2-3 Business Days)
- PayPal (Up To 48 Hours)
- William Hill Play + Prepaid Card (Instant)
- eCheck via VIP Preferred (2-3 Business Days)
- Cash At William Hill Retail Casino Cage (Instant)
William Hill Casino App Issues
The William Hill FAQ and help pages are detailed with some of the most common app issues that you may come across, empowering you to fix the problem before using its support section to get a response to your query.
This can include geolocation issues, technical issues, and payment processing. Here are some common queries brought up by customers that William Hill has responded to:
GeoComply Help For Geolocation Issues
Since geolocation is the most important issue for those who play via the William Hill app, they’ve created an entire section devoted to these issues with its GeoComply Help and FAQs. This section covers many of the most common topics, including:
- How to fix being incorrectly located outside the legal jurisdiction
- How to get better accuracy whether at home or on the go
- How to disable apps/programs to gain higher location accuracy
How Do I Download And Install The William Hill Casino App?
While we’ve covered in great detail how to download and install the app to your iPhone or Android device, William Hill also breaks down this topic for its customers in its FAQ section.
This gives you direct links to its entry in the App Store and will do the same for Android users when its app is in the Google Play Store. For now, you can follow our installation instructions for a full scope on how to install William Hill on your Android device.
How To Withdraw On Your Mobile Device
Sure, it’s important to know how to deposit money into your casino account so you can play all the games and tap into some of the bonuses you get by signing up through BonusSeeker.
But what we all really want to know is, how do we withdraw this money on the William Hill app into our accounts, whether it’s a bank or a third-party payment processor.
William Hill breaks this down in more detail than many of its counterparts, with detailed descriptions for each method so you know how long it’ll take for you to receive your funds.
And since you have this capability on the app as you do on your desktop, you now have a full scope of how to control your cash flow in and out of the account no matter how you play or where you are in the state.
|iOS 8.0 or later
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements